The Takahashi Dojo is soon entering its 45th year since its establishment at 5 Melrose Avenue in 1969.
Many new programs are now offered Please check the updated SCHEDULE and note the following changes and additions.
• Children’s Pee Wee Judo classes are now held on Saturday morning from 10:15 – 11:00 am
• Judo Conditioning continues on Sunday morning – 9:00 – 10:45
• Judo Randori for advanced judoka – Wednesdays 7:30 -9:00
• Kendo classes for children and youth (up to 14yrs.) are held on Saturday from 9:30 -10:30
• Kendo for adults have been changed to Tuesdays and Thursdays
• Iaido and Jodo have additional classes
• Aikido classes Mon and Fri 6:00-7:30
• Cardio Kickboxing, Karate, Wrestling, Muay-Thai, Ottawa Boot Camp have minor changes.
• Yoga and Dance will be starting soon
• Minyo (Japanese Folk Dance) under the auspices of the Ottawa Japanese Community Assoc. is held twice monthly on Sundays
• Mitsugi Kikuchi Art Show &Sale and Ikebana display will take place at the Dojo Nov. 23-24, 2013
• Our annual Christmas party date is still to be determined